"In dog beers, I've only had one!"

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wuthering Weiss

My "unnamed" Weizenbier (BB-XIII) has finally been christened. I am calling it "Wuthering Weiss", and I've slapped together a prototypical label via MyOwnLabels.com

I think it looks a little like a slice of bread.

The other name I was kicking around was "In The Wheat Of The Night", but I didn't feel like having to pay a quarter to the pun fund every time Cynthia or Sue caught me saying it out loud.

-------------------

Here's my updated brewing schedule:

BB-VII Unnamed Chrismas Stout: 7/8 Bottling, 11/11 Conditioning, 12/16 Drink
BB-VIII Nimblejack Blonde Ale: 6/30 Conditioned, 7/3 Drink
BB-IX Browncoat Ale: 7/1 Bottled, 7/15 Conditioning, 7/18 Drink
BB-X Ten If By Giant Robot Black Lager: 6/30 Brewed, 7/14 Bottling, 7/28 Conditioning, 7/31 Drink
BB-XI Rising Storm Red Ale: 7/14 Brewing, 7/28 Bottling, 8/11 Conditioning, 8/14 Drink
BB-XII Comfy Chair 2 Nut Brown Ale: 8/4 Brewing, 8/18 Bottling, 9/1 Conditioning, 9/4 Drink
BB-XIII Wuthering Weiss Weizenbier: 8/25 Brewing, 9/8 Bottling, 9/22 Conditioning, 9/25 Drink
BB-XIV Original Sin Dobbelbock: 9/15 Brewing, 9/29 Bottling, 10/13 Conditioning, 10/16 Drink

I am planning to start a new batch every THREE weeks instead of the former TWO week cycle.  Should prevent me from filling the basement with backlogged beer again, while giving me plenty of opportunity to brew new and tasty beers.  The dates above are merely a guideline.

No comments:

Post a Comment