"In dog beers, I've only had one!"

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Logo Update

The original "company" logo I created a couple of weeks ago was based on an image I found on the Interwebs for the Buzzards Roost Seafood Restaurant and Grill in Key West, FL.  I cleaned up their artwork a little, and using the simplest editing tool I had available to me (MS Paint) I added a couple of text elements to update it.

Now that I've had a few minutes with a much more proper photo editing tool (MS PhotoDraw) I have done even more cleanup to the original image and have modified the text elements to make them look a little more "snappy".

This is the result. Hope you like it.

For the present, I am going to stick with this logo and use it in conjunction with my byline.... "A family tradition since February, our beers are brewed using only the easiest to find mail-order ingredients and fresh Bloomington tap water."

No comments:

Post a Comment