"In dog beers, I've only had one!"

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Sinamar Saga - Part II

Within 48 hours of my original email, I received in reply the following:
I am sorry to hear that there was damage to the Sinmar [sic] that you received with your order! We will get a replacement out to you for that jar. Sorry for any mess or inconvenience! Thanks for choosing Midwest, you can expect the replacement sometime in the upcoming week.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
 
Cheers,

Lyndsey
http://www.midwestsupplies.com
Not only did I receive a replacement at no cost just a few days later, but it was wrapped extremely securely and the lid had clearly been checked and hand-tightened down before shipping it to me.  Not a drop had spilled out.  I went ahead and chucked the Sinamar that had come open in the original shipment, and am only a week or two away from making the Black Lager for which the Sinamar had been obtained.  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment