"In dog beers, I've only had one!"

Friday, April 13, 2012

Lots O' Beer!


Wine and Beer update! Down to 1 quart of Buzzard Brew I (Pale Ale) and 4 quarts of BB-II (Nut Brown Ale). BB-III (Irish Stout) was brewed last week and has another week in the keg to go before bottling, and BB-IV (Vienna Lager) will be brewed tonight and stored in keg #2. Heading to Butler Winery tomorrow to hit them up for their semi-annual homebrewing sale (need more Grolsch bottles, and several accessories), then to Oliver Winery to pick up my Spring Wine Club shipment and to hang in the new/old tasting room. Phew - talk about fun with fermentation!

...and I have enough supplies to make 2 more batches of Irish Stout, plus 1 more batch of all of these: IPA, Czech Pilsner, Pale Ale, Canadian Draft and Weizenbier. I *still* think it's gonna be a busy/fun summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment